Job Details for Client Processing Manager
What you need to know
You will work as a Client Processing Manager for our client, an investment bank company in Dublin.
Working as a Client Processing Manager you will be working for an innovative financial services company offering asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer and treasury services and broker-dealer & advisory services to clients around the world.
This is a 12 month contract job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
The Cash Operations team is made up of several functions, including Cash Management, Stock Borrowing, Margin, Cheque Processing, FX Settlement and Nexus Loans Administration. The Manager will be expected to manage all aspects of these cash processes in a fast paced and controlled environment.
- Supervises/manages the day-to-day operations of a team of 7.
- Helps develop and contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Conduct Performance Reviews, 1:1’s and team meetings as necessary.
- Efficient Management of Client & Firm Cash Balances.
- Managing intraday cover between the relevant Cash Operations Teams.
- Manages the daily transactional workflow within the team and aligns team resources accordingly to complete the daily tasks. Serves as first line supervisor for assignment of tasks and resolution of issues.
- Ensures the volume of work produced meets product/service standards and exceeds quality standards, and is properly reviewed and documented.
- Provides product knowledge and technical assistance on moderately complex problems. Acts as the team’s initial point of contact for issues requiring escalation.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Qualification
- Excellent client support experience gained within a previous client focussed role
- People management experience essential
- Strong delegation skills essential
- Experience in cash management or cash involved/treasury cash management beneficial but not essential
- Detailed knowledge and experience of payment methods including SWIFT, BACS and CHAPS.
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.