Job Details for Client Expenses Accountant
What you need to know
You will work as a Client Expenses Accountant for our client, an investment bank company in Limerick.
- Prep Tax Returns
- PAYE/VAT payments
- Client interaction
This is a 12 month contract job.
Your new job –
- Payment of client Third Party, Management, Performance and Directors Fees to agreed Service Level Agreements
- Calculation of all related client tax returns, PAYE/PRSI/VAT, for filing with the Irish Revenue Commissioners to agreed timelines
- Scheduling and review of clients budgets to agreed KPI’s and liaise with clients and Fund Accounting teams for implementation
- Ensure relevant payment, tax & budget control reports are updated on a daily basis
- Ensure all emails received from clients and the business are responded to and resolved in a timely manner
- Build strong working relationships with clients, suppliers and contacts in other business units
- Liaise with new clients and other operational departments to agree and set up payment of third party expenses and other fees
- Involvement in process improvement projects, as required
What are client is looking for –
- Part or Qualified Accountant.
- Someone who will be confident enough to start working independently pretty quickly after the initial settling in period.
- Accustomed to working in a busy team environment.
- Has attention to detail with an ability to work in a high volume environment.
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.