Job Details for Client Expenses Accountant
What you need to know
You will work as a Client Expenses Accountant, for our client, an investment bank company in Limerick.
Working as a Client Expenses Accountant a leading provider of investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions for corporations, institutions and affluent individuals worldwide.
This is an 8 month contract job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
The Client Expenses Team is responsible for the payment of Third Party, Management, Performance and Directors fee payments along with the calculation and filing of all related tax returns. The team is also responsible for the preparation and review of client budgets on a quarterly basis.
- Oversee, and review third party, management, performance and directors fee payments to agreed SLA’s
- Ensure all related tax returns, PAYE/PRSI/VAT, are calculated and filed with the Revenue Commissioners to agreed timelines
- Review all payment instructions and banking entries for all clients
- Review all client static data set up and amendments
- Review of budgets to ensure timely issue to clients, escalate as appropriate
- Oversee and monitor the team email inbox to ensure all queries from clients and the business are responded to and resolved in a timely manner
- Ensure all issues and actions required to enable the above are captured in the appropriate log
- Work with the New Business team to ensure all new / terminated business is captured in full and appropriate actions taken
- Assist with the completion of detailed analysis of team processes and reporting as part of the month end process
- Build strong working relationships with clients, suppliers and contacts in other business units
What are we looking for?
- Part qualified/Qualified/Accounting Tech 1
- Must be used to a fast-paced environment and used to dealing with clients and competing demands
- Team lead or some supervisory experience
- Good Finance background
- Funds experience would be useful, but not a must-have
- Accounts Payable experience
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.