Job Details for Chemical Engineer
What you need to know
You will work as a Chemical Engineer for our client, a Global manufacturing company based in the South East. This company promotes growth from within – they support your development and you will be joining a team of people who work together to achieve success.
We are looking for 3 years’ management experience which will support the goals and objectives of production in delivering the current and future mandate for the site.
This is a permanent job. The salary and benefits package will reflect the importance of this role. There will be ongoing support for your own career development.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Maintain the plants manufacturing equipment.
- Implement, evaluate and maintain effective application of the Quality system.
- Set up daily production orders and release materials on time.
- Validate scheduled production volumes.
- Train, manage and develop small team of process operatives.
- Coordinate changes in production equipment or process.
- Improve productivity and efficiencies.
- Commission and validate new installations
What are we looking for?
- 7-8 years’ experience in relevant manufacturing environment.
- 3 years’+ experience of leading a team.
- Honours degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or other relevant Science/Engineering discipline.
- Must be able to apply and demonstrate technical knowledge.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing.
Apply for this job now through the ‘Apply Now’ link or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.