Job Details for Business Process Analyst – Transfer Agency
What you need to know
You will work as a Business Process Analyst – Transfer Agency for our client, an investment bank company in Dublin.
Working as a Business Process Analyst – Transfer Agency a leading provider of investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions for corporations, institutions and affluent individuals worldwide.
This is an 8 month contract job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Analyzes operations procedures, processes, and problems to identify areas for automation or improved workflow.
- Improve efficiency and capacity within TA by STP initiatives and roll out.
- Works directly with TA clients and TA’s client’s clients in the roll out of STP
- Reviews workflow to evaluate effectiveness and proposes system
- changes to improve productivity.
- Interacts with staff in analyzing existing operational procedures
- and interpreting how client needs can be better met.
- Details client and business requirements for management approval.
- Works as part of the project team to design, UAT and roll out projects.
- Supplies operational support to users for new and existing systems.
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of transfer agency TA Platform Multifonds.
- An excellent knowledge of SWIFT.
- A working knowledge of Euroclear and/or EMX is a plus
- Knowledge of system capabilities, usually obtained through formal training or experience with PC or mainframe applications, is required to assess automation possibilities.
- Strong knowledge of Fund Administration with particular emphasis on the Transfer Agency.
- Advanced analytical skills at Business and Project level.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Can work methodically and on own initiative
- Familiar with industry trends and trading practices
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.