Job Details for Business Process Analyst – Fund Accounting
What you need to know
You will work as a Business Process Analyst – Fund Accounting, for our client, an investment bank company in Dublin.
Working as a Business Process Analyst – Fund Accounting, a leading provider of investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions for corporations, institutions and affluent individuals worldwide.
This is a 12 month project role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Lead change/developments for client on boarding building solutions.
- Provide support and timely resolution for all queries raised by Fund Accounting around the SunGard Invest One and its ancillary applications.
- Provide project updates to key stakeholders.
- Analyse Fund Accounting operations procedures, processes, and issues to identify areas for automation to reduce risk and improve efficiency.
- Employ project management tools and techniques when working on docket or project initiatives.
- Document business requirements for management approval using defined project management methodologies and guidelines
- Interact with system development teams to formulate and implement solutions to improve processing
- Assist in user acceptance testing of large initiatives
- Provide support to the new business team when necessary.
- Build strong working relationships with other departments throughout the organization
What are we looking for?
- Ideally – fund accounting experience and aptitude for analytic thinking and problem solving , working on own imitative Or experience as a business analyst with experience testing through to implementation
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Change management
- Strong knowledge of Fund Accounting
- Understanding of the SunGard Invest One platform an advantage
- Good analytical skills
- Strong time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills & presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.