Job Details for Business Process Analyst
What you need to know
You will work as Business Process Analyst for our client, an Investment Bank in Limerick. Our client is one of the world’s leading financial institutions. This is a great opportunity to become part of the team.
This is a 12-month contract job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Provide support and timely resolution for all queries raised by Fund Accounting around the Invest One and its ancillary applications for the Oregon programme
- Provide support for upstream interfaces and downstream reporting such as MR, Apollo NAV Control & PRFA (and will expand to support any other related Oregon Fund Accounting & Financial Reporting tools)
- Provide support to departments such as Financial reporting, Pricing, Corporate Actions and any other additional users of Fund Accounting applications
- Log and monitor production support issues, ensuring timely resolution of all queries
- Interact with internal system support teams as well as FIS to resolve key issues
- Provide monthly MIS reporting to management
- Analyse Fund Accounting operations procedures, processes, and issues to identify areas for automation to reduce risk and improve efficiency.
- Employ project management tools and techniques when working on docket or project initiatives.
- Assist in user acceptance testing of large initiatives and new releases of applications
- Provide support to the Oregon new business team when necessary.
- Build strong working relationships with other departments throughout the organisation
- Write Business Requirements Documentation
What are we looking for?
- Highly motivated self-starter with a willingness to learn and be creative within the role
- Strong knowledge of Fund Administration, with particular emphasis on Fund Accounting
- Good understanding of the Invest One platform
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organisational & time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills & presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- Good core IT skills and the ability to liaise and translate between Technical and non-Technical departments
- Proven experience of writing Business Requirements Documentation
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah Meagher on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.