Job Details for Business Development Executive -Commercial Ins
What you need to know
You will work as a Business Development Executive within a large multinational Insurance company. Our client is one of the world’s largest providers of Insurance and other services. This role is based in Dublin. This is a great opportunity to become part of the team and further your career in insurance.
Working as a Business Development Executive you will working alongside a business development team.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & competencies:
- Sourcing & qualifying leads in specific allocated sectors.
- Generating new business through inbound and outbound calls
- Manage and be responsible for achieving and exceeding assigned business targets, demonstrating ambition and profit focus.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Provide regular and timely management statistics in respect of performance and work flows.
- The ability to recognise and close new business opportunities whilst remaining within the pricing/discounting regimes as laid down by the business.
- Responsible for providing best advice acting at all times in the best interest of the company.
- Adheres to company polices procedures and values at all times.
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or holds or is working towards relevant professional qualifications i.e. CIP, ACII.
- Hold a Commercial APA.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ commercial insurance industry experience?
- Adequate technical insurance knowledge, including specific technical knowledge within the relevant lines of business.
- Record of accomplishment and experience in providing commercial insurance advice.
- Broad knowledge of the insurance industry and associated products.
- Experience with B2B code calling.
- Must be proactive and able to manage a varied workload.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and an excellent team player.
- Ability to network and influence others.
- Presentation skills.
- Be computer literate.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills are essential.
- Be focused on quality and attention to detail.
A generous benefits package is also in place, please contact us for more details.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah Meagher on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.