Job Details for Biopharma Scientist
What you need to know
My client is looking for Biopharma Analytical Scientist to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will work with my client in the Midlands, within their biopharma team in a development environment.
You will join a team which is continuing to grow at a steady pace due to increased volumes of business.
Your new job
- Perform analytical procedures on a variety of samples
- Sample preparation
- Dealing with out of specifications
- Troubleshooting any analytical errors or problems
- Support the development and validation of methods
- Development of bioanalytical methods
- Support transfer of analytical test methods
- Ensuring GLP
What are we looking for?
- BSc in Chemistry, Biochemistry or similar
- 4 years’ experience in bioanalytical/biopharma test methods
- Must have experience with biopharm techniques from industry
- Experience with biopharmaceutical techniques including HPLC, UPLC, Elisa, Western Blotting, SDS Page, Capillary Electrophoresis, Gel Electrophoresis
- Method validation/development an advantage
- Ability to multi-task on various projects
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michelle on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.