Job Details for Automation Engineer
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment are looking to recruit an Automation Engineer for their Medical Devices client in Galway.
This is a permanent position with excellent benefit’s package available.
Your new job
- Develop concept designs
- Evaluate process related problems and develop precise design brief
- Oversee PLC programming/HMI programming and testing
- Complete technical reports and approval documentation
- Perform detailed process reviews and establish process development criteria
- Complete 3D modelling of machine design specifying Actuators/ Hardware/Controls Systems
- Procure quality components at appropriate cost
- Ensure all new machine builds are full calibrated
What are we looking for?
- Level 8 Engineering Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Automation.
- 3 – 5 years previous experience in a similar role in a medical devices environment
- Experience working in Automation Engineering
- Experience and proficient in PLC Programming is a distinct advantage
- Experience with vision systems, robotics, data handling and solidworks 3D modelling with an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage to deadlines
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niall on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.