Job Details for Audit and Accounting Assistant Manager
MATRIX RECRUITMENT GROUP is currently recruiting for an Audit and Accounting Assistant Manager for our Client in Co. Kilkenny.
This is a full time permanent role, reporting to a Designated Partner. You will support the partners in servicing client needs.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Planning and scheduling Audit and Accounting assignments.
- Drafting audit plans and agreeing timetables.
- Preparation of accounts and audit file.
- Supervision and delegation of work to trainees.
- Maintenance of standards for IT packages used in the department, Relate Accounts, Sage Accounts, TAS Books, Relate Personal Tax , ROS.
- Preparation of tax computations (individual and corporate) and returns of income.
- Responding to client request for advice and including tax, general financial advice information and the operation of accounting packages.
Qualification and Skill Requirements:
- Fully Qualified Accountant
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar role
- Strong IT Skills to include excellent Excel knowledge
- Analytical with good attention to detail
- Positive and professional work attitude
- Team player with good communication skills
If you are interested and have the required skills please send your up-to-date CV to Suzanne Dunne or phone 059 9193895 for more information.
All information is treated in the strictest of confidence. We Value Your Trust.