Job Details for Client Services Associate
What you need to know
You will work as an Associate Client Services Manager for our client, an investment bank company in Wexford.
Working as a Associate Client Services Manager you will be working for an innovative financial services company offering asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer and treasury services and broker-dealer & advisory services to clients around the world.
This is a 12 month contract job.
Your new job
This role is suitable to a graduate or candidate with loan closure experience. You work in a team of 6 people and will be trained in the area you will work in.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- The purpose of the role is to provide support to the Senior Client Services Managers and Client Service Managers to assist in the daily administration and coordination of assigned clients/accounts.
- The role includes 1) servicing of client inquiries, escalation of client issues, assisting with conducting annual client reviews from a service delivery perspective;
- Some of the responsibilities include, but are not limited to, cash and trade processing, debt service payments, cash flow reconciliations, compliance reporting.
- Manage and administer loan and bond portfolio activities.
- Cash and Trade processing.
- Cash Flow reconciliation.
- Reviewing internal operating accounts for receipt/transfer of funds and perform daily account and cash reporting.
- Ensure queries from internal and external parties are investigated and responded to in a timely manner.
- The monitoring and administration of client service issues including SLA’s, governing document guidelines and/or indenture guidelines, processing activities, overdrafts, and cash balances;
- Preparing reporting and other activities including specialized client reporting, interfacing with Compliance, Audit, Risk and Legal, as well as to manage and respond to audit requests.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Qualification
- Good with Excel/numbers
- Experience with WSO and Bloomberg
- Experience working with CDO, Loans, Bonds, Equities and Swaps an advantage
- Be able to interact with clients
- Experience shifting through large amounts of documentation would be advantageous.
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.