Job Details for Assistant Creche Manager
What you need to know
You will work as an Assistant Creche Manager in Dublin West for our client.
This role you will join a busy crèche and join their growing team.
Salary is negotiable.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Perform as role model to staff
- Manage tasks, audits, cleaning and managing staff punctuality
- Manage all documentation for creche, petty cash, check lists, invoices, medicine book etc
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Delivering feedback to staff and parent queries
- Liasing with creche coordinators
- Ensuring all matters are recorded and report correctly
- Experience with implementing the Aistear and Siolta Frameworks and be able to plan and document accordingly.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in management role in a creche facility with a minimum capacity of fifty children
- Minimum level 6
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable and flexible
- Full Clean driver license is essential
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Orla on 01 4690901.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.