Job Details for Assistant Accountant
Matrix Recruitment is working with one of their key client who is an established service provider to Medical Device & Pharma companies based in Co. Offaly. They now have a job opening for an Assistant Accountant. This position is a permanent job and will report into the Finance Manager.
The Assistant Accountant will be responsible for assisting in debtors, creditors, bank rec’s, intercompany analysis and month-end journal entries.
- Assist with Accounts payable function including Creditors’ Reconciliation and Bank Payments
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Assist with Credit Control and Management of Debtors.
- Prepare and input monthly journals.
- Intercompany analysis.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Assist with month end reporting.
- Assist the Finance Manager with ad hoc projects.
- Part Qualified Accountant/Degree Qualified and currently pursuing their Professional Accounting exams.
- 2-3 year’s experience working in a finance department with strong exposure to month end process.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, excel, word, PowerPoint, QuickBooks. Oracle would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong Analytical background and excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in this position and would like to more about this company over the phone initially, please forward your CV to Breda Dooley on 0906490485. We always look forward assisting new candidates to find the right role for their career.