Job Details for Analytical Scientist
What you need to know
My client is looking for Analytical Scientist to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will work with my client in the Midlands, within their chemistry team in a testing and development environment – this is an excellent opportunity for someone to gain exposure to all elements of testing, analysis and development work.
Your new job
- Perform analytical procedures on a variety of samples
- Sample preparation
- Dealing with out of specifications
- Troubleshooting any analytical errors or problems
- Perform new method set up, validation and development
- Support transfer of analytical test methods
- Ensuring GLP
- Contribute to idea generation
- Execution of methods on HPLC, GC and other chemistry techniques
What are we looking for?
- Min. BSc in Chemistry or similar
- Min. 2 years experience in analytical environment utilising chromatography techniques (HPLC) and wet chemistry within a pharmaceutical environment
- Must have HPLC and Empower experience
- Must have exposure/experience of method set up
- Ability to multi-task on various projects
- Self starter/ability to work on own initiative
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michelle on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.