Job Details for Analytical R&D Manager
Do you want to lead a team in a stimulating fast paced pharmaceutical environment?
R&D Analytical Manager
Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to work for an established, successful and well known pharmaceutical company in a fantastic location in the West.
With progression opportunities in your grasp, this company has a culture of innovation and empowerment.
Your new role
As R&D Analytical Manager you will be responsible for the supervision of a team of 12-15 employees who are responsible for the delivery of analytical activities to support registration and launch of new products.
Other Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain analytical capability/technology
- Maintain analytical budget
- Set technical standards
- Support registration stability
- Supporting transfer of methods to QC
- Sets specifications for robust shelf life
- Develop team and achieve results through leadership of others
What you need to succeed
To excel in this role you should have a passion for analytical chemistry, be genuine, open and frank and able to support and lead a team. You should also have:
- Bachelors degree with 10 + years in the pharmaceutical industry is essential
- Previous experience of analytical project lead
- Strong supervisory skills – supervising the activities of analytical personnel
- Broad knowledge of analytical techniques (HPLC, UPLC, GC, wet chemistry)
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Experience managing resources/budgets
This is a permanent position with competitive remuneration package, and good benefits cover.
This company only hires the best so what are you waiting for??
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michelle on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.