Job Details for AIS Client Services Assistant Manager
What you need to know
You will work as a AIS Client Services Assistant Manager for our client, an Investment Bank company in Dublin.
AIS Client Services are responsible for specific hedge fund clients as well as being a support role on team clients. Responsibility for Project Managing the implementation of new business and ad-hoc projects. Participation in industry and Product Developments which impact the company and clients
This is a 10-month contract job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
Client Servicing –
- Provision of a proactive service to specific clients.
- Effective client relationship management through a comprehensive understanding of the client’s business needs and expectations.
- Maintain a constructive relationship with the functional teams within the company through a comprehensive understanding of the servicing model for each client.
- Add value and positively contribute to the client relationship and the company through an open and constructive approach.
- Propose where appropriate changes to the operating model in order to enhance our services and to resolve client critical issues.
Project Management –
- Provision of a project management service which adds value to our overall service offering.
- Manage both new business and ad-hoc client projects to ensure a smooth implementation of same for both client and the company.
- Propose where appropriate alternative approaches or solutions to any critical issues during project period.
- Projects to be completed in a comprehensive and controlled manner to ensure all issues are addressed and resolved in advance of launch.
Product Development –
- Provision of a knowledge source for clients & company.
- Actively participate in mandatory and client driven product initiatives.
- Review and assess the impact of initiatives on the company and clients.
- Manage the communications and implementation of such project initiatives where required.
Team Participation –
- Ensure that all communication is both professional and structured.
- Participation at client related meetings
- Provide assistance to Manager/ Senior Manager on all client and team related issues where required.
- Support team members on specific clients, providing cover and knowledge support.
- Encourage an environment of coaching, learning and development within the team.
What are we looking for?
- At least 5 years solid industry experience.
- Fund Administration experience.
- Good organisational, time management and communication skills.
- Good PC skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point.
- Client management abilities required.
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.