Job Details for Admin Assistant Cork
What you need to know
You will work as an Administration Assistant for our client in the pharmaceutical industry based in Cork.
Providing efficient, effective and complete support to Quality lab documentation. This is to include co-ordination of activities such as; photocopying, scanning and uploading QC lab GMP documents.
This is a temporary role until the end of November (may be potential for extension but not guaranteed).
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Maintain Document filing System
- Assist in the photocopying, scanning and uploading of documents
- Other duties may include: typing, filing, answering phones, scheduling, calendaring, record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies and/or sorting/distributing mail. May work on special projects to include recording, compiling, retrieving, reporting and analyzing information. Must be able to multi-task and prioritize. Strong communication skills and organizational skills are required. Proficiency with MS Office required.
- Over 5 years admin support experience
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical experience a distinct advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Rena on 01 4690901.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.