Job Details for Accounts Payable
What you need to know
You will work as an Accounts Payable for our client, a continually growing manufacturing company in Longford.
The Accounts Payable role will work with our manufacturing Client. This is a 9 month contract and you will report into the Financial Controller.
This is a 9 month contract. The salary is €25K.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Coding and data entry of invoices onto the purchase ledger system.
- Answer all purchase ledger enquiries and deal with them accordingly.
- Reconcile all creditors’ ledger statements on a monthly basis
- Review creditors aged listing on a monthly basis.
- Closing of creditors ledger within a tight deadline.
- Post all cheque payments to the purchase ledger and allocate those payments to invoices.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as required
What are we looking for?
- 3rd level qualification or accounting technician and 2-3 years’ experience in accounts payable department working with processing high volume invoices.
- You must have good PC skills and experience using ERP systems.
- Strong communication skills are essential for this role.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Name on Number.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent. By applying, you are giving consent for Matrix Recruitment to contact you about this job.