Job Details for Accounts Assistant
What you need to know
You will work as an Account assistant for our client in the insurance industry based in Dublin South.
This is a 12-month fixed contract role. The salary on this role is negotiable.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Assisting the team in delivering a high quality and effective service to our clients
- Prepare and process daily bank lodgements
- Preparing monthly accounts payable reconciliations
- Preparing client refund cheques
- Assisting other team members
What are we looking for?
- At least two years experience working in a similar Accounts role
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organization and administration skills
- Motivated, self starter who will work on own initiative
- Experience in Sage and Open is an advantage, but not essential as full training will be given
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Word and Excel
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Joanne on 01 4690901.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.