Job Details for Accounts Administrator in Dublin 12
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment is seeking an Accounts Administrator to be based with our client, an IT and Solution Distribution company, in Dublin 12.
This is a full-time permanent role reporting to the Vendor Accounts Manager. Salary is negotiable.
Your Duties/ Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for processing and submitting vendor claims on a monthly basis
- Responsible for RMA’s – management of returns
- Credit note processing and filing including RMA’s, rebates and claims
- Month-end reconciliation of balance sheet accounts to strict deadlines
- Responsibility for vendor management and assisting elsewhere as required
- General administration duties for finance
- 3 yrs+ accounts administration experience
- Qualified Accounting Technician/Part Qualified Accountant
- Experience using SAP / Other ERP systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (vital) and Word
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
- Flexible approach and willing to be part of a team
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Rena on 01 4690901.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.