Job Details for Accounts Administrator
What you need to know
You will work as an Accounts Administrator for our client, an Engineering company in North Dublin.
You will be responsible for providing accounts administration.
This is likely to be a 2-Month contract role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- General accounts administration
- Creditors ledger for 300-400 suppliers which involves processing purchase invoices for approval and onto the finance package Opera 3
- Rejecting any non-approved invoices back to the supplier
- Payment of approved invoices to suppliers within payment terms
- Other miscellaneous tasks that may arise in the finance department
What are we looking for?
- Background in accounting/ 6 months + experience in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient IT skills
- Hold immediate availability to commence work
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Rena on 01 4690901.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent. By applying, you are giving consent for Matrix Recruitment to contact you about this job.