Job Details for Accounting Technician
Matrix Recruitment is working with an Irish Agri company in the recruitment of an Accounting Technician based in North Tipperary . This is a permanent job.
The Accounting Technician will be responsible for assisting the finance department in the processing high volume accounts payable, receivable and month end journals. The role will report into the Financial Controller and it will involve working on own initiative.
Salary : €30k
- Accounts Payable; Matching, Coding and Processing of invoices, Payment Runs, Remittance advice, Account reconciliation
- Accounts Receivable; Maintenance of debtor ledger, Production of sales invoices, Receipt of Payment onto Accounts, Account reconciliation
- Month End; Assisting with month end and journal entries.
- Other ad hoc duties assigned by the finance team
Candidates should have the following :
- Account Technician or Degree in finance, with 2 years’ experience in a busy company environment.
- You must have strong experience processing high volume accounts payable invoicing.
- Strong IT Skills: Microsoft Office Application, especially excel.
- Proven track record of achievement and working on own initiative.
- Strong organizational skills with an eye for detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Interested Candidate should give Breda a call to discuss the role on 0906490485 or email your cv for immediate consideration.