Job Details for Site Manager Dublin North
What you need to know
You will work as a Site Manager for our client, one of Ireland’s leading construction companies who specialise in high quality fit-out and refurbishment projects.
This is a permanent role.
Your new job
Key duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for managing site staff, subcontractors and materials
- Liaising with project manager, quantity surveyor, foreman etc
- Effective management of health, safety, quality and environment systems
- Managing and implementing the site safety management system
- Attending weekly management meetings
- Plan, maintain and control the financial administration of all construction work to ensure cost effectiveness
What are we looking for?
- Third level degree in construction or engineering discipline
- 5 plus years site management experience
- Proven track record of taking projects from conception to completion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Joanne on 01 4690901.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.